Wednesday 9 November 2011



My survey responses;

The responses for question 1, the majority of people said that they have brought a Barry M product.  Only 3 out of eleven people said that they have never purchased anything by Barry M which shows me that people do like Barry M.
In question two 10 people said that they like Barry M and only 1 person said that they didn’t.  none of the responses told me that they hadn’t heard of Barry M before.



                                             
Question 3 informed me on what makeup people wore more than others; this information can help me to see what I need to beat in the makeup world.  
Two people said that they think Barry M is too expensive, while 9 said that they don’t think it is , this means I automatically think that I should reduce the price slightly but not drastically because many people don’t think it is overpriced.


 


These responses are for question 5 and they give me a better view of what the customers would like to get from Barry M because they composed the answer themselve and didn’t have to tick one of the options I gave.




The response for question 6 gives me an idea of how much people spend on there makeup now; and how much they could save if my product is cheaper than the brand of makeup that they already use.
Question 7 is one of my most important questions; it lets me know how much people are willing to spend on makeup; and it makes it easier for me to figure out a price that will satisfy my customers and will make Barry M more popular.



This question got a good response which shows that Barry M isn’t unknown and people do use it, every person that did my survey said that they do know someone that uses Barry m.
The last question is simply to tell me what people thought of my survey



No comments:

Post a Comment